The powerful new Watchlist tool has arrived at GlobeInvestor.com. You can find it at GlobeInvestor.com/watchlist.
The new Watchlist is an upgrade to our Stocklist and Fundlist tools. If you use the old tools now they are still available, but we hope you'll try out the new Watchlist.
It has the following advantages:
1. You can see it from any computer.
2. You won't lose it by erasing the cookies on your computer (cookies are a way of saving information on an individual computers).
3. You can create multiple lists within Watchlists.
4. You can see stocks, funds, ETFs, commodities, currencies and indexes in one place.
5. It's customizable.
6. You can import tickers to it in a few simple steps.
To find out more about how to use the new Watchlist, visit the video tutorial section (there are transcripts there as well). You can also visit the Globe Investor Help section for more frequently asked questions about Watchlist and the site.
Our Stocklist and Fundlist tools are used by tens of thousands of people every day. We've spent a lot of time and thought building this next-generation Watchlist tool. We've also listened to a lot of feedback from our readers.
But we're not finished yet. We hope you can provide more feedback and suggestions for the new Watchlist. We have several more upgrades planned in coming months. Leave a comment here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us.
Scott Adams Executive Editor Report on Business
Pierre Javad Digital Product Manager Globe Investor