We want real boys and men to describe their first-hand experiences of the school system and what it's like growing up as a male. What works? What doesn't? Do girls have an advantage? Where do you stand?
You can answer any number of questions:
- Do you think it's true boys aren't doing as well as girls in school? Why?
- What should parents, teachers and schools do about it?
- What can boys do about it?
- How do you feel about school? What do you like? Dislike?
- How do you feel about studying?
- How important is it for you to get high marks?
- Do you think about the future and what you might like to be? How important do you think school is to reaching your goals?
- Did you enjoy school? Did your teachers treat you fairly? Did they treat boys and girls the same?
Follow us on Twitter