Over the past several months Report on Small Business has been working on a number of new features that have recently launched or will be arriving soon.
- A weekly Small Business Newsletter, delivered to subscriber inboxes every Friday afternoon, detailing the best of the week in news, trends and commentary. You can sign up to get it for free at globeandmail.com. All you need to do is register for the site, or if you've already registered, log in and go to your profile at the top of the homepage. Once you're in your profile, look under Newsletters and Alerts and look for the Small Business Newsletter.
- A free Globe Small Business app for iPhone/iPod Touch, Android and BlackBerry, the ultimate mobile toolkit, featuring our latest news updates, analysis and how-tos. To download the iPhone version, click here, for the Android version, click here, and for the BlackBerry version click here. The Windows Phone 7 version is ready pending final confirmation of functionality. We'll keep you posted on its progress.
- On Nov. 8, The Globe and Mail presented a Small Business Summit in Toronto, which kicked off with a keynote from Canada's Small Business Minister Maxime Bernier, followed by a dozen expert-led workshops and networking breakouts. View the archived live blog to get a detailed look at the day's events.
This is in addition to a number of other recent developments:
- In August, we relaunched our Small Business website, with a new look and new navigation, and kicked off our daily Small Business Briefing.
- In early October, we published our latest Report on Small Business magazine, and you can view a pair of stories online: Ten companies that are changing the way we eat, and Cargo Cosmetics puts star power into products.
- A 'reality' series featuring columnist John Warrillow, who every Tuesday will use his experience starting and exiting four companies to help Ugi Fitness grow into a more valuable company (and bring readers along for the ride).
You can use the comments field below, or send an email to email@example.com.
Join the conversation on our small-business LinkedIn group here: http://linkd.in/nVkjTz.
Follow us on Twitter @globesmallbiz